sexta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2007

POEMA - de carolina correa*

(.................)
Me dá um charuto
Let me smoke my life away
Olhe nos meus olhos
See the flame growing?

O que? Não tá bom?
Tôo bad, his is how i’m gonna live my life
Posso querer agora, amanhã desprezar
I just discovered my own world.

Romance, terror, comédia…
Why is it that I see it all with the same eyes
Mas as minhs diferentes reações é o que me altera?
It’s all imagination.

Te olho, te vejo, te sinto, te experimento
But are you really there?
Será que tirei os meu pés do chão por muito tempo?
Or is it reality that blinds me?

Não ouse duvidar de minhas inseguranças!
Got fire?
Inspire, expire, vai dar tudo na mesma merda
Just fuckin’ light my cigar please

É assim? Vira as costas e vai embora?
Hey! What the hell? Get yourself a drink…
Porque pensar?
Are you in a hurry to live your poor life…just waste it off faster?

Relax meu caro
Look at yourself in the mirror ‘till you get tired of your pathetic face
Pra que pressa?
Just listen o yourself, do what you like

Eu sei, eu sei. Ta todo mundo olhando né?
Hey! Some advice!
Pega uma bebida, cata uma mulher
And just hope the night never ends!

Agora, se você me dá licença,
My plane leaves in half na hour
É! Vou para Las Vegas!
Isn´t it that: What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?

Onde olhos não me incomodam
Where time is infinite, and day and night are party boys.
Tá afim? Aparece por lá
Oh! Pay the bill please, and put my cigar out....
Don’t even like ‘em.


*carolina correa, 17 anos, faz parte do grupo de novos autores do blog.

Nenhum comentário: